Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Care Giver

The plan is take care of mum at home, firstly to look for helper, who is experience to look after the old and sick folk. Not necessary to be nursing experience.

Very quick that I got some one able to talk and look after mum, I was very positive toward this plan.

When time nearer, I realized actually is not so simple get one maid to look after, it must be experience to take care and willing to communicate and cheer her up when she is down emotional spirits.

Therefore, the plan to bring mum back home to be postpones. I have to re-apply from maid agency to recruit some one being proper train to look after such patient.

As per family close friend recommendation, I went to this specially maid agency only recruit Philippine’s maid well train to look after old and sick person.

No comments: